World of Wizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wizards

World of Wizards is the coolest new wizard game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jail Cells for store owners?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Winthrop

Professor Winthrop

Jail Cells for store owners? Empty
PostSubject: Jail Cells for store owners?   Jail Cells for store owners? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:19 pm

The reason that the store owners are in jail cells are because evil "Mot Thunderhammer" came and jailed all of them as an attempt to end world of wizard students from making it to his land and defeating his wretched soul. He is very sinister and very powerful but any wizard student like you can beat him.

Professor Winthrop Neutral
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Riggs
Admin
Headmaster Riggs

Jail Cells for store owners? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Cells for store owners?   Jail Cells for store owners? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:37 pm

I agree with you Professor Winthrop, but the real reason that the store owners in Ghosorep are locked, is because they were regular wizards that got changed into lost souls of the darkness, but then got changed back to wizards and were evil. So for all wizards that have privates and people lying about that Mot Thunderhammer Twisted Evil locked them all up and made then store owners that is wrong.

Sincerely, Headmaster Riggs
afro
Back to top Go down
http://worldofwizards.betaboard.net

Jail Cells for store owners?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Wizards :: Ghosorep-
Jump to: